TECHNICAL Properties ;
- Aluminum thicknesses is 0.25 mm and 0.30 mm.
- Dimensions: 125×320 cm – 125×600 cm – 150×320 cm – 150×600 cm.
- It is highly rigid and resistant.
- It is highly resistant to external weather conditions and UV rays.
- It manifests acidic and basic resistance performance under harsh external environmental conditions.
- Its surface is smooth, plain and shiny.
- It can be processed easily.
- It has acoustic isolation and it absorbs vibration.
- It is distinguished from other composite panels with its heat isolation and non-flammable features.
- It is highly impact resistant.
- It protects the building from harmful impacts that result from industrial and environmental pollutions.
- It acts as a barrier against solar radiation.
- It is a light material and does not bring additional burden on the building.
- Alpil AvroBOND Aluminum Composite Panels, which have a wide area of use, have superior features compared to other building materials with their color options, resistance against environmental impacts, ease of shaping and their absorption of heath & noise. .
- It provides an esthetical and chic appearance, it is easy to use. It is 100% recyclable and environmental friendly. With its ease of processing, it yields good results when implementing the desired designs.
- You can use your creativeness as you wish with its flexible structure.
Areas of Use;
- External Façade Sidings
- Advertisement and Decoration Applications